Re: Off-Grid Systems

Steve Taylor

Yes, those are very handy.
I think the ONLY way we'll develop Hidalgo is with some very creative solutions that keep things affordable and serviceable out there.

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 at 23:42, Bennett Jones via groups.io <byl_liberty=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Re: Water - Priority is lowest water use faucets/fixtures/appliances, then catch rainwater, then use greywater for subsurface irrigation of trees on the Northwest side of the residence. There is no need to distill rainwater, just filter out the dust then purify. Recycling showers are not really an advantage in stationary home applications, but hold great potential for mobile applications. The same for lithium batteries. Lead acid is still the battery tech for stationary applications, unless you have the budget for Nickle Iron.