Re: Intentional Community Economics - Part II

David Oesper

Sorry, your confusion to due to me. Lots of new ideas that I am unfamiliar with, so my notes are spotty. Just wanted to share the concepts presented. Gwendolyn focused on two areas: how to fund building an intentional community, and how to make a living in an intentionally community. There is no implication that any of this would have anything to do with Mirador Astronomy Village specifically, but there are at least a few ideas that might be worth looking into...