Re: Acquiring Land for Mirador Astronomy Village

Steve Taylor

Don't know what other wreckage Turner left with his abandoned projects ? We have names for less than 50% of the available lots at RH, so I presume there are many owners who bought multiples. I wouldn't say there AREN'T 100 contiguous acres there that you could acquire, probably for cents on the dollar.

On Tue, 21 Jul 2020 at 21:59, David Oesper via groups.io <oesper=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Yes, and if I could sell my four acres at RH for what I paid for it, I would purchase an additional 13 shares for the Mirador land purchase.

Would be nice if there were ~100 acres of contiguous land available at or near Rancho Hidalgo that could be purchased for Mirador Astronomy Village. It's a good location.

Thanks,