Re: Rancho Hidalgo

Steve Taylor

For me, we'd welcome more people. Whether four acres would be enough, I don't know, but we'll  toss in our  4 acres in with you - I think you ARE my northern neighbour. There's a lot of unknown ownership between our house and the lot we own however.

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 at 23:43, David Oesper via groups.io <oesper=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

Lonnie and Steve,

Just curious, if I wanted to build a small cohousing community on the 4 acres I own at Rancho Hidalgo, would I be allowed to do that?

Would there be any support for at least some of the other aspects of Mirador Astronomy Village at Rancho Hidalgo, or would the existing owners (including both of you) be resistant to that?

Thanks,