Re: Rancho Hidalgo

David Oesper

Thanks, Sharon, this is very helpful information (both of your notes) and gives us some good options. Will be reporting back after I have done a bit more research about the current zoning and deed restrictions.

And Lonnie, thanks for posting the beautiful photo looking east from your property at Rancho Hidalgo!

Steve, I think you're right, the HOA never was put into place, and I don't think the county has much in the way of zoning beyond the original deed restrictions outlined in the 2010 disclosure document I received a copy of from the county assessor, so we have some flexibility...I think. Of course, the other landowners would have to go along with anything we propose.