Re: Build-To-Rent (B2R)

David Oesper

I hear you, Steve. My limited experience with developers so far has not been very good either. Some of the articles about B2R I've been reading in trade publications have a tone that is bit too rapacious for my taste. We need to be very careful.

Clearly, I'll be trying to find a developer a little outside the mainstream that has more than just profit motivating them, and some intelligence about and genuine interest in what we're trying to do. At every point in the development and the management of the dark-sky community, those of us who will be living there will need to have a lot of input into how things are done.

Always appreciate your comments and ideas.

Thanks,