Re: Mirador Astronomy Village Living Accommodations #poll

David Oesper

Hi Lissa et al.,

Groups.io fixed the problem, and you can now choose multiple options. Even if you have already voted, you can go in and add or change your choices.

I will leave this poll open indefinitely, and you should be able to see the poll results at any time. The identity of who voted for what will not be visible, so you can vote with anonymity.

Since I am not able to add a "free text" response to this poll, if you look at this and think "none of the above" please reply in private or to the group as to what choices you would like me to add, and I will add them.

Please vote! Even if you are peripherally involved with this group, your opinion is important!

Thanks,