EcoReality Wiki Example

David Oesper

EcoReality is located about 3 km west of Fulford Harbour on Salt Spring Island in British Columbia. Though not a candidate for a dark-sky community, I wanted to share with you their wiki. Even though it is old-school and low-tech, it is surprisingly effective and did not require the services of an expensive web designer. Pay special attention to their "Some ecovillage components" map down towards the bottom of the page!

http://www.ecoreality.org/wiki/Welcome_to_EcoReality!

Perhaps we could develop a wiki for Mirador and/or dark-sky communities in general. Wikis are collaborative, just like Wikipedia.