Re: EcoReality Wiki Example

David Oesper

Jan Steinman shared some additional information about the EcoReality website:

"Please feel free to share the website with anyone. It used MediaWiki, the open-source software behind Wikipedia. It is great for collaborative work. The ecovillage components map is an extension that uses the open-source “GraphViz” package, and is editable by anyone who can log in. I’ve also written a MySQL database extension that is used extensively on our site — just about anywhere you see a table is a live view of the database."