Tiny House Office Setup Guide

David Oesper

Sharon Villines posted this note and website on Cohousing-L, and I wanted to share it with you. Inspiration for any dark-sky community!

In looking at affordable housing options, I find myself returning to the Tiny Life website for Ryan Mitchell's excellent articles on use of space. While they are written for the tiny house, the advice itself is excellent and they are fully compatible with any size space. Large kitchens are actually tiring to work in since they require too much travel time. In a person office the same is true — with a laptop, how much more do you need? He goes through the essentials including headphones, folding stands, etc.

Lavishly illustrated. Lavishly! Would that we had a cohousing site like it. He must have a lot of people submitting photos.

https://thetinylife.com/tiny-house-office/

Sharon